Tuesday, May 25, 2010

!!! Welcome !!!

Hello Friends & Family!

Welcome to our blog :) Stay tuned for posts as we embark to Europe on June 6th, 2010. For now, sending our love from Iowa!

4 comments:

  1. WoOoOoOoOoOoOo it's soooo close! I will miss ALL of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura!!! Are you gonna stop by France??? Because I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassy I know I said I wouldn't follow this but I can't wait for you to leave. Work will be so peaceful without you. See you at the going away party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hostiles we stayed at

    Dublin: The Shining Hostel- http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Shining-Hostel/Dublin/19644

    Cork: An Oige-
    http://www.hostelworld.com/availability.php/Cork-International-Youth-Hostel-An-Oig/Cork/316

    London: Journeys King Cross Hostel- http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Journeys-Kings-Cross-St-Pancras/London/8364

    I enjoyed most of the hostiles. The one at Cork was the nicest of the three, but I had a good time at all of them. If you want to know any other info about them let me know.


    Have Fun!

    Luke

    ReplyDelete